Looking back gratefully to a summer with lots of music and (still) family time:
- "Where Roots Grow" - CD-Release concerts of my newest CD with Daniel Stickan on Clavichord and organ have been so far a very joyful experience, we continue to tour with this music and also with guest singer SImin Tander in a new program which was premiered at the European Church Music Festival Schwäbisch Gmünd.
- My Suite "The heart fo the Rose" (a musical Credo based on Martin Luther´s texts and colours of his rose) was premiered at Jazzfestival Görlitz and the International Organ Festival Krummhörn and lately in Wittenberg, Schleswig and in Gothenburg Cathedral.
- The Freedom -Jazz-Cantata "Nein Lieber Mensch so nicht" was premiered on September 10th in a new arrangement for Vocal-Jazzquartet, Children-Choir and Saxophone and Organ. A wonderful expereince working with all the singers!
- My wife and me decided to take our musical partnership to a new level and (demo-)record a suite of improvisations for Cello and Saxophone based on Bach Chorales and his Preludes to the six Cello-Suites after a successful premiere at Berlin Memorial Church.
- I composed liturgical music for one of the main ecumenical church services a of the 500 year reformation celebration in Germany, the "Christusfest" at The Basilica of Constantine which was premiered on September 14th.